Okay I've got some options for surgery. I know that I'm going to have to have surgery..one or another that is....but the question is...when.... So I'm going to list my options and would appreciate others inputs....which would YOU take.....
Option A)
Complete school altogether in May. Then have surgery. But if emergency D&C has to happen then I'll take that as it comes, but at least I'd have my schooling completely finished and I won't have to worry about anything. The kids could go outside while I'm recovering and I won't seriously have to worry about them jumping up on me too much.
The con to this is that I don't graduate until May and it would mean I'd be living with some pretty severe pain until then. But once again it doesn't really mean the surgery will completely work but again if she finds stuff then it will help.
Option B)
Complete the Mods then have the surgery and finally finish school with my externship after I recover. I found out today from Mrs. Tiderman (The president of my school) that I can take up to 90 days of leave time for any reason but then I need to return to finish the schooling. My schooling is paid for so there isn't any concerns there.
Option C)
Have the surgery at the planned time...end of Feb early March and just use the leave time for my recovery and then push the time of graduation off.
Con...If I'd only take 2 wks off to recover it would be me in the middle of a mod and then I'd have to wait for another month because of the way these courses rotate. In other words, I'd be in school for two weeks then another mod but then I'd have to take a month off because it would be a mod I already took.
Guess I need to go talk with Mrs. Tiderman and see what options I would have..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I say that b would be my option. It's better to not be in severe pain that long!!! Definitely good to know the options though!
Post a Comment