Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm so frustrated...I'm ready to throw the towel in... :(

Alright someone out there better give me some hope cuz right now I'm about to loose it!! Every time I think about what's going on (and yes this is a pity party because of how frustrated I am right now) I just want to cry. I feel as if doctors are just really unsure and want to just push me off to someone else because they don't want to deal with me. I feel as if my PCP is the only one that cares right now but he can't do anything because his hands are tied with his profession. I know these situations are NOT helping with my depression because if anything it's just putting me into a deeper one :(

I heard today from Dr. Kim (The new GI doc) and he is clearing me for the surgery Dr. Rosado wants to do. So now I have to wait until Tuesday for her to call me to see if she would even be willing to try and do the exploritory surgery with the D & C at the first part of Feb instead of the latter part of Feb/ first part of March.

I asked the nurse who called me today if Dr. Kim is really just giving up on me or if he's just not very skilled with the ERCP and that is the reason he is referring me on. She replied that he wasn't very skilled with the ERCP and that was the reason he was referring me. I'll still follow up with him after the ERCP because if that would come back negative like the EUS did then he'd have to come up with the next recommendations. Guess that is a good enough reason but at the same time why couldn't his office set me up with Dr. Slivka instead of letting me try calling and getting NO ONE who could schedule me. Apparently I have to get a hold of his Nurse to schedule me...well I gave her my number but still NO phone call...Won't get one now until Tuesday at the earliest.

I just have to take a deep breath and remind myself that this whole situation might be solved with Dr. Rosado's surgery. She just might be right that this is all endo and that it might be referring pain? Doubt it since now I'm noticing the pain to come along with food when I do eat but then again it is attacking when I'm not feeling great from a day either.
I really think the part that is bothering me the most is the weight loss. In one month I lost 11 lbs. ONE MONTH!!! Yet there is no explaination for it?? hmmm something seems wrong that way if you ask me. I'm eating, I'm not purging. What else could cause it??

No comments: