Friday, January 23, 2009

Ohhh Myyy I can't believe it!!!!

I'm in shock...I just can't believe it. I got a phone call this morning at 10:30ish from MaryAnn. She told me that she had just spoken with Dr. Rosado and stated that she wanted my surgery time moved up and there was an opening made just for *me* at 2pm on Feburary 10th! She asked me if that was good. Ohh my goodness what am I going to say?? No that day isn't good for me?? YES It's GREAT!! I've been trying to get this surgery date moved up and scheduled ahead of time for what a week now. It's going to fit right into the school schedule too.

So next step was to get the pre-operative appointment. That was a bit of a challenge for her but I was able to get in for Thursday the 29th at 11:15 in a different office. No big deal I've been there before and at least I can get my blood work done there too and any x-rays should I have to go get some. *sigh*

Surgery is set for two weeks! Ahh what a relief!!!!!! This sounds horrible that I'm so willingly wanting to go under the knife again but I'm also tired of living under this pain. It's miserable and starting to effect my performance in school and my life. I am just not able to keep up somedays. I know John will be happy when I'm not in such nasty pain daily! He keeps sending me texts like ...Hope you have a great day with minimal pain. Or Hope your pain levels aren't too bad today. Stuff like that. *sigh* I also need to get out from under this for my children's sake. They are getting majorly effected by this also. They aren't paying attention in school and we are constantly getting told of issues in school because they are worried about me. These kinds of reports make me very sad!! It's like, what can I do? How can I change these things for them? I feel what I'm doing is the best I can do.

No comments: