Friday, January 9, 2009

Randomness...

So how many times do you vacuum your house?? I was on one of my friend's blogs and she just deep cleaned her daughters' room. Well I got to thinking how many times do I clean up after our children and vacuum the carpets. My answer... probably at least 2 times a day! Not because it needs it but just for general maintance. Believe it or not that's not enough times for the number of people and pets that live in our house. For warantee purposes it's required to vacuum carpets at least 1 time for every person and 2 times for every pet. That's everyday mind you.

So I'm totally not vacuuming enough in my house since we have 5 people and a cat living in our house! Which means I should be running that thing what....at least 7 times a day!

No comments: