After.....

Before

I recently had to do a search for photos in my computer class at school. I don't know what made me think of searching out our old house in Redwood City, California but I did. When I did the search I found our old house up for sale again. I was shocked at the change. It does look gorgous but at the same time it was sad to see all the hard work John and I had done go away. I cried honestly. It was emotional to see the difference and the change. If we could have kept the house it would have been nice to have done something like that but to say the least it wasn't done but us and therefore it is no longer our house. Our memories are therefore left to our own photos. Seems the only thing they left in our old house was the walls in the guest bathroom with the tub and the backyard minus the olenaders behind the retaining wall. *sigh*

5 comments:
Yeah, 1.6 million. They can keep it. :)
I know 1.6 Million but dang if you would have known how much work we put into it and then see where it is now...dang it's so sad to us :(
Yes that would suck. We have done so much work to our home. I couldnt imagine moving out of it and finding someone else gutting it and redoing it. I'd have to say though that the new kitchen is amazing! So atleast they improved the home instead of slummed it. :)
yes I agree they did do so much work to the house...I'm not angry about that..I think the house looks fabulous but it's still sad to see what that house COULD have been with our ownership assuming we could have kept it. kwim??
omg shelly, that house is beautiful!!
Post a Comment