Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gyn appointment today

I saw Dr. Rosado today. She is such a sweet person. She takes the time to listen to you and doesn't make you feel rushed through your appointments. Definately worth your time in her appointments. That aside..... I had gotten a phone call last night around 6pm that she couldn't see me until until 10:45am. She had to be in surgery at 8:30am when I had my scheduled appointment. Okay that's fine. Well I made it to the appointment. Got in there and she came in. We talked about the ohh so lovely bleeding that I've had since Aug. 29th. The plan there is to put me on 'Yaz' to thicken up the lining in hopes I can stop with this bleeding. The migraines are an issue which is why I can not be put on a stronger dose of the 'Yaz.' That's fine so let's cross our fingers that this all works.
Next we talked about my back and the MRI results. Dr. Rodrequiz found with those results that I have the start of arthritis in my L4/L5. His recommendations are pain management doctors but I seriously don't believe in those. Dr. Rosado suggested that I go to a rumatologist. Hopefully going to see that person will do some good. I believe in her reason to help slow down the arthritis and not aggervate the back injury.

So hopefully the yaz works and I can get rid of this constant bleeding. My mood changes and this lack of sleep improves!! I am ready to feel better!!!!!!!!!

No comments: