Saturday, September 13, 2008
The kids first day of Pre-school- Sept 2nd 2008
Trevor had his first day of school yesterday. He had a great day. He got into school left me and didn't look back. I didn't even get to say good bye It was bitter sweet for me but great for him! Cassandra had more problems separating from me this time than he did. He just found his teacher and put his backpack on his hook and walked right in with her.Ohh and the even better news...He POTTY TRAINED for SCHOOL!!! We are thrilled!!! He even worked out pooping!! YAY!!! We are so proud of him that we went out last night and got the kids FISH! (oohh what am I getting myself into...)So we have school three days a week...tuesday, wednesday and thursday. Kids love it though you can't get much out of them about their day. I'll update more later when I can.... Ohh and as far as photos are concerned...wasn't able to get any since Cassandra had separation issues I used the camera that had photos of Logan on it to break the "ice" with her and the teachers SOOOOOOOOO I wasn't able to get any photos of Trevor going into class and when they were done Trevor's classroom already had their doors shut. Ohhh well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment