Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ahhh...first tests over!!!

Big sigh of relief here. I had my first tests this week and I passed them all!! YAY!! I got a 100% on the first Business Communication test and then in my Intro. to Computers course I got a 92%. I missed three questions of 17 which I knew going in after looking at my notes that I missed them. But an A is good and I can accept that. John and my professor both think I've got too high of an expectation for myself and that I am setting the standard too high! Yes it's true I am but this is my second computer class and I have an IT husband here...come on shouldn't I know this stuff already???

Anyway....Cassandra and Trevor had school again this morning. Apparently Trevor loves to wear his cowboy boots but he also loves to take them off during class. So he was told that if he continues to take them off that he will not be allowed to wear them any longer. They had a fire drill the previous day and the teacher told me today that he didn't have them on and they couldn't get his shoes on in time. Opps Trevor!!!

Cassandra on the other hand has done very well in her class. She love the dress up area and continuously loves to do people's hair. Her teachers report everyday that she has a good day. She started physical therapy again and we are hopeful that she remembers to start her heel toe stuff again. It's a constant reminder at home though it doesn't seem to be at school. What is up with that?

Now on to Kyle....Kyle has really decided to show how smart he really is. Last night at dinner when John and I got home; Kyle was sitting in his highchair. There was cake sitting on the table behind him. He wanted cake and pointed behind him and said "that." I asked him what was "that" and he said "cake" and pointed to the cake! Then we asked him to say "cake please" he next said "cake please" it was fabulous! Then he wanted a drink so he signed drink and said it at the same time. He also said please and thank you after each occurance. Finally FINALLY something is clicking with this child! Our efforts are not in vane...ha ha!!

No comments: