Thursday, December 4, 2008

*Glup* More News :(

Okay if this just doesn't top the whole kitten cabboddle (sp?).... saw the gyn again today because I'm just not feeling 100% better yet. She is sending me for another pelvic ultrasound and for more blood work. If after the gallbladder surgery my pain down there does not subside and things don't get better...guess what happens.......yup MORE surgery! This time laperscopic (sp?) surgery to get a look around the uterus to see what's going on there. So she goes on to doing her exam.... seems that most of the uterian infections seem to be slowly...slowly.... clearing up but now it appears I have a bladder infection! BUT no more antibiotics since I"m still finishing up the one (last dose tonight!). great....could something else go wrong here today?? Ohh wait...*knock knock at the door* It's the nurse with my cultures from a week ago. yeah thank heavens nothing came back BAD with it. So no clomidia or any communicable diseases. Finally good news right?! Well I go on to venting about everything going on with these infections and then this upcoming surgery. I told her I was afraid that if I don't get these resolved soon that my surgery might not get done because my cbc levels would prevent it. That was when she gave me the script for the blood work so that I didn't have to go get the surgery blood work done and find out that I couldn't get it. She said she's tell me ahead of time then if it was good she's just send it over to my surgeon. I only hope it's fine but I'm scared that it won't be! PLEASE pray that the antibiotics are doing the trick and everything gets resolved quickly. I really need this gallbladder out and start to feel better otherwise plan B goes into effect at the first of the year! Did I mention my stomach is flipping a million times over just thinking about this course of action if this whole gallbladder stuff doesn't work out right!

No comments: