Thursday, December 4, 2008
Previous Post that I didn't get to post...opps
I'm trying to hang in there. I'm scheduled for Surgery on the 19th (I think at 7am!) for my gallbladder...I also have those other mysterious infections that came up. Well I think I got overloaded with the antibiotics because I had been throwing up since Thanksgiving everytime I took them. Called the doctor Monday she wanted me to stop the one and wait it out a day. Did that so I called today and she wants to see me tomorrow. Luckly Marcie has an appointment at the same place so she's going to take me up there. I not throwing up any longer just still in pain from the uterus. I've got to get better QUICK because of that surgery. I can't get my pre-operative blood work done until I get rid of all of this! Next the kiddos. Kyle has a right ear infection and an upper resp. infection. Cassandra has a severe URI also and they are both put on some strong antibiotics. Trevor is feeling better but I've kept them both home from school for this week because of everything. I just don't want to risk taking it to the school and getting anyone else sick (I think other parents can appreciate what I'm doing if they knew!) They are ready to go back though and I feel bad but at the same time they haven't woken up one time this week before 9am (which is when they need to be at school) so why would I send them if they really NEED the sleep?! Would you make the same decision??That all aside I'm still working at the studio and have been called in quite a few times since we are short of staff! UGH.....it's been nice but not so nice since I haven't gotten home one night before 10 pm. Try eating at 10 and then going to bed with heartburn. bleh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment