YAY I believe I just passed Accounting with an "A"! I'm THRILLED!! I got a 100% on my final which would be the first I've ever done with any of my finals so far!
Without having my business communications grade in my grade stands at a 94% which is at an A. I'll take that. Considering I was at a B level nearly two weeks ago.
Monday I will start "Excel." There is also 14 days until my surgery. Ohh am I nervous now. I've been sick to my stomach alot often too. Finally called the doctor today and he took me off the prolisec and prescribed nexium. Thankfully that is a medication I can get off my primary care as a sample and won't have to go fill it at the pharmacy. Hopefully that will help us out as it seems my medications are averaging us about $150 a month. Doesn't seem like a lot I know but with our budget it takes a way from other needed things for the kids. I'll definately be grateful when this surgery is over and I can hopefully get off a lot of these medications!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had gallbladder surgery and it's not so fun. It's necessary and you will feel better...but...if you have any questions, let me know. I react to the anesthesia so it's hard for me to have the surgery but I got through it and all if fine now. I hope you feel better soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment