Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It happened again....

It happened again with mr. Kyle! I got home from school yesterday for Marcie to walk in and say..."You're going to have to clean the carpet again!" I asked why and she replied "Kyle decided to throw half a dozen of eggs on the floor then smash them in!" Little do I know that it was RIGHT where I was standing!!! So great...no only did I see it there but I had walked through it a few times too heading into the kitchen and back into the living room!

Then to add to the mix he continues to get out of the house! Another night (this was on a weekend) Kyle had been going back and forth from the front yard to the back yard; which was fine since I was in the front yard cooking dinner on the Grill (its on our front porch) and John was in the backyard working on the wall.

Well I'm in talking with my best friend Christina. We were discussing the progress on our wall so I thought I'd go out and take a photo of it and send it to Facebook for her to see. Well Mr. Kyle walked out with me and then headed towards John. Ok no big deal he'll just stay out here with him while I finish dinner.

Moments later John walked in the house with Kyle in his arms saying "Did you know where Kyle had been? I said Yeah outside with you! Umm NO apparently he ventured across the road to the hayfield and then back another time. There was a car that came and thankfully saw him before he hit him and stopped immediately...got out of his car and asked our neighbor if he was his child. Course we have to feel like idiots when the neighbor replies "No it's the neighbor's" and points to us.

Okay just to make it known we have always showed the kids where they are NOT allowed to go to and how far to stay away from the road. We make the line half way to the road thru the yard. (We live on a rather busy road so we HAVE to!!) He gets yelled at every time and when he doesn't listen we bring him in on time-outs. (yes we started those about a year ago since he was consistantly getting out and causing problems!) So if he hasn't learned his boundries by now I'm in a LOT of trouble.

Back to today....I had to come home after dropping the kids off because Comcast was coming to the house to fix our box. No lie I must have told him 6 times to stay in the house and he kept sneaking out to the front porch. I even locked the door mind you!! First time though the cable guy unlocked it to get something out of his van but when he came back in didn't think to see if I wanted the door closed.

I have my handsful with this one I think. He's completely different from his actions than the other two. He's definate and sneaky. Everyone thought that Cassandra would be the trouble-maker but nooooooooooo it's Kyle! Good Ole Kyle! God Love him but dang I can't wait until he's out of this stage!~!

Speaking of Cassandra, anyone have any ideas of how to keep things OUT of the kid's mouth. Everything I repeat Everything is still going into her mouth. She's 5 years old for crying out loud!! We keep telling her that 'it's not good for her', "she's going to get really sick and be in the hospital," threating her isn't working, taking things away isn't working!! She is always chewing her hair too. ugh!


Preschool Graduation


In other things happening though Cassandra and Trevor both graduated from Blackhawk's Preschool program today. Fortately though we were really LATE getting in there because good ole Kyle decided to hide Marcie's car keys. Yeah we were late because of it. We got there after all the kids had their diploma's given and the slideshow of everything going on was presently half-way done!! I appologized to the teacher and told her that we had lost our keys and she understood but dang did I feel HORRIBLE walking in to the middle of it.

Anyway, the kids have their other preschool graduation on June 2nd. John said he's going to take the time off and go. The program we be more worth the time off than Blackhawk's. Theirs was only a half hour where Lifestep's program will be close to 2 hours long. Partly because they have a LOT more children in the school and secondly, they put on a fabulous show with all the children and their classes. They gather the children together (I think the school has about 5 classes running both morning and afternoon) and they do songs and memory verses together then each class has their own presentation to do. Cassandra last year was a hula dancer and was definately the "star" of her show. Half the children didn't want to hula in front of the parents but my child had to be different. She got out of her place and went up to her best friend and actually "Showed" her how to hula...then stood infront of the entire class to show them how to hula! I know she's definately going to be within the "Arts"...she loves to draw,paint, show off, perform etc!! She's taking off of me in that instance ;)

Well I guess that's about all I can say right now...seems like enough doesn't it!

Let me see...

  • I've complained about Kyle and his actions
  • I've vented about Cassandra's sensory issue (aka the chew on things!)
  • I've talked about Preschool Graduation


Yeah I think I covered just about everything....also have you noticed the sweet things I've learned in HTML with school? Yeah I learned about scrolling and bulleted lists!! WooHoooo!

No comments: