My frontpage final is coming up in a few weeks but I got the okay today to start it at home. I just don't know what to do!! Anyone out there have some suggestions?? Only requirements are that it has to have some kind of responce page (ya know those crazy forms you fill out on sites that get freaken down right annoying if nothing else!), and then seven (7) original pages of my own making.
It can be anything from a "real" site and re-design it to something fictional.
My thoughts but I don't think it's going to work out right is to redo my old college's website ( http://www.canadacollege.edu ) and taylor it to look more appealing such as these sites (http://www.muc.edu or http://www.edinboro.edu )
Other thoughts were to start some sort of business (of some sort rather) and create a webpage of it. But then I'd need to have photos and things like that.......
If I did do a business what would I sell...... or make as a service that would entail seven pages!!!
Ahh so many things to think about.....If anyone has any ideas I'm TOTALLY up for it! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment