Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm back....

I'm back to school today. I'm learning about HTML and web designing. Alot of this is sorta coming back in a flash back as if I've done this before but never really have. Maybe its just because I see it on sites ie. this blogger or The Kids website .

Anyway, my school buddy didn't get to come back this mod. I was really hoping to see her. She's in a weird situation I believe. She doesn't have a way to get up here from her house since she lost her title to her car. I wondered what would happen if she didn't return since she is past her 90 days that she can take off...the one lady here that I spoke with said that she might have to start all over again from day ONE. Ohh that would really SUCK as she has at least six months of training under her right now! All because she can't get here any longer....

Well since Vicki isn't here it leaves me by myself in this class. At least I got rid of the crazy idiot that totally invaded my space all the time!!! I was so glad to see him leave....blah.

So my next challenge is to find an externship for next month. I'd love to find a paid one but if I go through the school it will be unpaid. It would be nice if I could get one through my husband's company but who knows how it's going to work out.

Ohh I can tell I'm going to have some fun in this class....I got one of my favorite teachers (the one I learn most from) ok in all seriousness all three of the teachers I had were my favorite but this one is just really my favorite. He really gets into the dirt of the programs and throws those silly books out the door. As much as I complain about the books it doesn't seem to matter much.

I was just sitting here talking with "George," my teacher, about how I really felt frustrated that I don't know the deep dirt of Access. That was one of the programs I really did want to know the most about. Well he told me that there are going to be days when I have alot of "free time" because he wants to keep me with the morning class for a while in case one decides to come over to make up hours, and during those "free time" days he said he would be willing to teach me more about Access and refresh my memory on PowerPoint so that I can take my certifications and actually pass them! That of course is depending alot on me and how my condition takes to going back to school. I feel a LOT better and actually feel refreshed to start this class so I'm hopng this is a great sign and will be able to fully grasp these concepts and then some!

No comments: