Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm so done...

Kyle is just way to busy for me lately. He's into everything, crawling over stuff he shouldn't, getting out of fences (he obviously figured it all out by himself as the two older ones weren't there)

Not to mention Cassandra is just a pest sometimes. You ask her to sit down for 5 mins and she doesn't listen. Blah She also bounces from one place to the other!! Have I mentioned she is also a HUGE princess. I sure wasn't into wearing dresses all the time and wanting my hair curled continuously. I just don't have the patience for it right now. AHHH

Trevor is also not out of this either. He's the sneaky one of the family. He finds candy and goes into a room and hides it but also eats it. He will also be the one that is crazy into making messes in the kitchen. He is always getting water out of the fridge (we have that kind that dispenses from the door) and spilling it everywhere! If he's not getting into that he's finding my spices or SOMETHING and making a mixture. He and Kyle (he'll bring Kyle into it and then blame him) got food coloring one time and mixed it with baking powder. They then spread it all over Kyle who then ran into the living room and spilled red food coloring on my carpet!! Yeah it is stained no matter how many times I get the carpet cleaner to it.

Trevor is also a chronic liar!! You never know when he's telling the truth anymore. I figure it out pretty quickly but never the less we continuously say to him that it's not OK to lie! We are nearly 90% sure he took Cassandra's leapster 2 but he doesn't remember where he put it. He has led us in a scavenger hunt over the house at least 4 times where he says he " knows" where it is.

It doesn't help that I'm in pain right now. My neck and shoulder has just been causing me pain for nearly a month now. I've gotten massages, been to the chiropractor and taken anti-inflamitories but nothing it helping. I'm so tired....

No comments: