Monday, May 4, 2009

Dr. office's suck!

I hate aruging with insurance companies. They just suck! I got a bill from the surgeon from when I was in the hospital in Dec. They were double charging me for the days I was there as an office visit. Umm I was seen in the hospital...that's totally different than in a doctor's office!!!

So now I'm on hold while the insurance company talks with the surgeon's billing office to find out why they charged an office visit instead of a hospial visit! ugh...I really hope I can get out from this $125!!!!

Update: Now they are saying that the five days I was in the hospital over christmas and new years was considered observation days so they can bill me by office visits...meaning I'd have a $35 copayment for each visit!! Umm...how can someone bill for observation when I was litterly in the hospital for more than 24 hours??? I thought you only have a 24 hour window of observation here......these people suck...BLAH

No comments: