Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some people...

Some people just don't know the boundries of personal space. This guy in class always looks over my shoulder apparently and it is aparent that there isn't a thing I can have done about it. I tried talking to the teacher about it today and she really didn't seem to care. Don't know if it was my approach or what but she wasn't in any way interested in what I was saying. It doesn't matter what computer I move to in this classroom too..he sits in the back and is NOSEY!! Freaken NOSEY...I can't wait till I'm done with this class and he's GONE!

Its hard to believe that I only have two months left! Wooohooo That's so close to me!!! Only class standing in my way is web designing. Then it is my externship...Ohh humm where to go for that one....these times are getting worse unfortately. Not better....the one place I was leaning towards just had a bunch of lay-offs so they aren't interested anymore I'm sure. John's work just did the project they were waiting for me on so now I'm not sure where I'm going to go. Just hold out and wait to see where I'm supposed to go I suppose....

2 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

Threaten to slap a sexual harassment suit on both of them. Him for breathing down your neck and her for doing nothing to stop it.

Michelle said...

I had issues with this guy in another class with a different teacher which was taken care of differently. The school is just hands tied because he hasn't crossed any lines if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the advice though... :)