The kids had their preschool graduation today. It was a really good program though it was a bit hard to see the kids. They all sang Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and BINGO. They also had a number and alphabet song. Cassandra was a number and Trevor was a letter! Sooo cute! Silly me though forgot the video camera AND camera. Yeah what kind of mom am I....blah. Thank God for cell phones. :)
The grandparents came with us and Cassandra really enjoyed that. She was so excited and happy they both were able to make it.
Cassandra received a diploma, metal (which she showed of gracefully), and a backpack from the school. Trevor received a certificate and a bag of goodies! He showed me one of the items, a basketball bean bag.
I can't believe my children are growing up so FAST! I'm truely blessed to have these children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment