Well these past two days have been really rough! I got into an accident on Wednesday. Someone pulled out and hit me when I was coming into school parking area. Luckly no one was hurt, I just got a little bit of soreness from being jolted forward then back with my safety belt. However the damage wasn't so nice. The front bumper on the driverside is completely dented in, headlight scratched, hood dented in, and the left panel near the tire was broken. Something is rubbing the tire when I turn so when I got it home that evening I had just parked it.
The insurance agents called yesterday and took my statement. We are still waiting to see who was completely at fault or if it is a joint fault and we both just have to pay for our own damage. The police report that was written up stated that the other person struck my car so hopefully that will be enough. I don't know what the other driver is going to say to the insurance companies so that will take a toll too. *Sigh*
Well Thursday came around and I had an interview for my externship at a company called Zenith Infotech, LTD. Overall the job sounds interesting however childcare was a huge issue as Marcie said she was not willing to continue working for us with the externship. It is also a summer long extern. I'd start June 15 and to until September sometime after labor day. A lot longer than the 90 hours that was required by the externship thru the school. But I'm getting paid for it and hopefully we'll be able to resolve the babysitting situation before I would start.
I had to think about this a lot though. I did finally decide to take it but it required a LOT of calling to find someone etc. I was hoping to find help with the CCIS program but they have a long waiting list. I'm going to apply for it anyway and get on the list as it might come by the fall so if I would get hired on to the company I would have some other way to pay for childcare and not have childcare as a bust.
Anyway, I have 3 days until "pinning!" Its hard to believe that in 3 days I will have completely completed the classroom time of my schooling. I'm really excited about this, it takes away the sense of it being so far away! I will have actually been able to completely finish something from start to finish. What an awesome feeling!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment