I'm so tired of "brain fogginess".....
I'm so tired of "unclear headedness".....
I'm so tired of family misunderstandments.....
I'm so tired of waking with headaches.....
I'm so tired of people always asking how am I feeling when they can tell my eyes are glossed over...
I'm so tired of people irritating me...
I'm so tired of always worrying about if we can pay our bills....
I'm so tired of scrabbling ....
I'm so tired of people's comments.....
I'm so tired of going to doctor's appointments and not getting any answers...
I'm so tired of being ME right now....
I'm so tired of waisting my time....
I'm so tired of having "bad" days....
I'm so tired of being in PAIN!!!!
I'm so tired of being annoyed with idiotic people....
I'm so tired of being SICK......
I'm so tired of not understand half of what I should understand....
I'm so tired of not being the person I *should* be...
I'm so tired of being sensative to light....
I'm so tired of one day being able to go about my life and the next NOT....
I'm so tired of my family not getting a break from this damn goverment!....
I'm so tired of feeling like I should NOT be here....
I'm so tired of feeling empty...
I'm so tired of feeling Tired!.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hang in there Shelly...I know it's hard right now but this too shall pass...really...you are a good woman and enduring so much right now...but you are off worth and loved. Remember that we love you and are here for you.
I meant "Of" worth...not "Off worth"...sorry! :)
Post a Comment