Okay so I've really slacked on this and I know I shouldn't have but I did since dentists around here wouldn't see the kids until they were a certain age. So finally I got both of the kids into our dentist. Fortately we weren't able to attend their first visit but their aunt Marcie and Uncle Jonathan got to go with them. Now I'm going to paraphrase what aunt Marcie said but she stated that Cassandra listen to the dentist and opened her mouth wide like we had talked about. She said that she has good teeth with no cavities and now just needs to get her teeth cleaned.
Now she went on to Mr. Trevor. No matter how many times I and John told him that he needs to listen to the dentist Trevor still had a mind of his own. Apparently Trevor didn't want to listen once again and would either not open is mouth wide enough for her (the dentist mind you) to get a good look into his mouth or he would open wide enough but be playing with his tongue so she'd have to keep asking him to stop. Definately sounds like Trevor right now. So her results did show that he has a black mark on one of his molars that we have to watch. He too has to get his teeth cleaned but the black mark has me a bit concerned. She didn't say it was anything to be concerned about right now but in the near future it could turn into a cavitiy. Now I just wish I knew which tooth so we could make sure it was taken care of properly each night now. Not saying we don't do that already but when Trevor gets into his moods and doesn't let me or John help with brushing his teeth at least now I have something to fall back onto.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment