Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Does it ever END???

Ok so yesterdays' appointment.... I saw my gyn... she increased my yaz for one week. Then she ordered the blood work I was requesting in the first place. She told me to get on some iron pills (don't know why I wasn't thinking of doing that before?!?!) and we talked about the specialist appointment. She felt since the severe pain that I was in prior to this day was gone that I probably didn't have to go see that specialist expecially now since I can't do afternoon appointments with school. She feels that she can take on whatever else is going on and that we can work together to overcome these next challenges (great with me!!)Next appointment with my PCP. I dropped 5 lbs in less than a month. Last time I was weighed was sept. 9th and from then to yesterday the 30th I dropped 5 lbs That was a shock to me right there. Okay so on to the appointment. He came in and I explained the reason I was there was bascily cuz I wasn't able to eat without feeling neasuated but when I did eat it wasn't a lot like I used to eat. I also told him that I had dizzy spells from all of it since I started AF again on Thursday.So he ordered a LOT more blood work which we're just going to override my GYNs blood work and just send her a copy of all it so that way my insurance company will cover it all and not see two different doctors ordering the same stuff.Next, I have to go for some more lovely gallbladder tests. Like I haven't had enough there. This time I have to go thru some kind of testing that determines the flow of junk in and out??? I don't know but it doesn't sound pleasant since I'm not allowed to drink or eat anything after midnight the night before. I can't even take my meds the next morning. ugh!Then he wants me to go see a gastroloentrologist (SP?) since everything that he's tested is coming back NORMAL! yeah I know it's all normal and if someone comes back and says it's all in my head I'm going to knockem down and tell them they are NUTS!

No comments: