Its been a while since I have posted anything here. Things have been a bit crazy for me. Not the crazy crazy as in health crazy but rather work crazy. I finished up and started working for Zenith on the 22nd. I finished my hours about a week and half ago so my requirements for school are now met and I offically get my degree on Thursday the 23rd of July. I'm excited!
That aside I am continuting to work for Zenith through the summer. I do love it here. The projects are challenging but yet fun. The people are GREAT and very much concerned for YOU and not just the work.
The kids have been sick this past week. Kyle started out with a high fever on the Sunday-12th night and that continued on until Tuesday. On Monday Cassandra got the high fever and was sick until Tuesday also. Then Trevor of course had to get it next but his fever wasn't as high as the others. All they had was a fever! Nothing else....
Me working full time has really put a strain on John and I's relationship. I'm not used to working full time yet. I am into a routine with the kids now but I'm not juggling the housework stuff very well. Apparently John thinks I'm not appreciative of the things he does. I don't know how much more I need to say when I say Thanks for doing that...or I really appreciate that you are taking care of this...etc etc
I think my mom is starting to get under John's skin though. He's gotten upset with her neumorous times about comments she makes etc. I admit I do get angry with her about her comments. Such as last night...she decided to take Monday and Tuesday of this week off because my cousins from Florida are in town until Wednesday morning. well she made a HUGE mistake telling the kids this as she has always said on Sundays that they couldn't stay with her because she has to work the next morning. Great so she's not working this time and so Cassandra got VERY upset that she couldn't stay with her. It also didn't help that my mom was willing to take the two older kids for Monday but the heck with Kyle.
Soo in talking about all of what they were going to do on Monday somehow my kids' got into the conversation and my mom comes back and forth at me about stuff. Well in the back in forth she comes back and says "I've done my time...I've raised my kids!" I didn't say anything to her about it but at the same time it was heart renching to ME that she doesn't want my kids. By saying that she makes me feel like great...I love the kids but I don't want to be around them for very long. Am I so upset with her comments lately. She's NOT thinking about how I or John would react to her comments.
She was at the reunion yesterday and was talking to my Aunt Polly. She just had a mastectaomy nearly two weeks ago and my cousin has really been helping out with her. She has been going to all of her appointments with her etc etc. Well our Aunt Martha is in town and she had the same surgery for the same reason a few years back. Mom makes the comment that she hopes that Martha will go with her to her next appointment (Which is today) and that way Martha can ask all of the questions that NEED to be asked. well don't you think our cousin has been doing that?! Or doing a great job at keeping up with everything for her!! WTH was she thinking when she said that?? Even Aunt Polly stated that Melinda was doing such a great job keeping up with her and asking the doctors questions and ALL!! The statement was made before mom's comments too! I stood there infront of everyone and said..>Mom don't you think that was a RUDE comment?! So she of course says NO but I made her realize that it was a rude comment and that she needed to take the comment back!
I just wish my mom would keep her BIG mouth SHUT sometimes! She has been VERY hurtful lately! John is so hurt that he doesn't even want the kids around her anymore. If our kids are such an inconviences to her then she doesn't need to have them around anymore!
I don't EVER remember my grandmother saying things like that about us growing up. They welcomed us with open arms and let us live there for 6 years in their home then we pretty much lived there when Mom was working and Joe wasn't home.
I just want to cry right now! I'm so hurt and bothered by this. Marcie isn't any help..she just defends her. I am just waiting for the day when Mom does these things to her and says the same thing.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment